Windows 7 has the option to display your desktop background as a customizable slideshow. In this guide, you’ll learn how to enable this feature.
If you would like more wallpapers to use with this option, go here.
Note: These guides are written for the public beta of Windows Seven Ultimate (build 7000.) As further builds are released, these guides may be subject to change and will be updated accordingly. If the methods described below do not work, please don’t hesitate to ask our experts in the forums.
Shuffle Windows 7 Desktop Backgrounds
To shuffle backgrounds, do the following:
- Right click the desktop, and select Personalize
- Click on Desktop Background
- Select the backgrounds you want to transition through, choose the amount of time each wallpaper shows for, and select whether you want the wallpaper to shuffle. Click OK
- You can optionally save your theme by clicking Save theme
- Give your theme a name to use it later
Now sit back and enjoy the (slide)show!