Windows Guides gets around 20,000 visitors a day. Many come, go, and miss out on future articles; to avoid missing new content, you can subscribe. Subscribing does not mean you’ll get any junk mail — I’ll never sell your address and you’ll only get updates from this site.
What Does Subscribe Mean?
Subscribing to www.mintywhite.com lets you keep up to date (by e-mail or an RSS reader) with all the new articles on this site; you’ll be the first to know when a new article is available. Instead of coming back to my site, you can get my latest articles delivered to your email inbox or reader. I put a new article on the site every week-day morning at 9am EST; if I put together something really cool, I’ll put it up as I write it.
Random Recent Articles
- 38 High-Resolution Windows Vista Wallpaper
- Q10 Increases Your Writing Productivity
- Typography: Free Stylish Fonts Collection [Set 7]
- Free Desktop Wallpaper Showcase: Set 24
- Restore the Classic Toolbar in Office 2007
- Black Coffee Takes Care of System Administration
- Winter and Christmas Wallpapers (Windows/Mac)
- Three Windows 7 Features You Should Try On Vista
Why Should I Subscribe?
So you don’t miss out on a thing! Enough said, subscribe below or find out more about RSS if you already get too many e-mails.
|Special Offer! Subscribers get two FREE Books: Windows Vista - the Pocket Guide Windows Vista - Customization Manual|
Subscribe to the Windows Guides Feed/by email
|Subscribe to Windows Guides in a Reader||Subscribe to Windows Guides via Email|
7 Responses to “Why Should You Subscribe to this Site?”
Trackbacks (Trackback URL)
- New Hampshire mag subscriptions listings