If you feel confident with taking control of security, you probably don’t need the User Account Control (UAC) that comes with Microsoft Windows Vista. This guide will show you how to turn off the UAC so that it doesn’t bother you any more.
1. Open the Start Menu and select Control Panel.
2. Now select User Accounts
3. Select Turn User Account Control on or off
4. Uncheck the box next to “Use User Account Control (UAC)…” and press OK
You will now be asked to restart your computer to activate your changes. After your computer is restarted you won’t be bothered anymore by the UAC.
If you want to enable the User Account Control again, you simply repeat the above process and at step 4 recheck the box next to “Use User Account Control (UAC)…” and press OK.
10 Responses to “Disable Windows Vista User Account Control [How To]”
Trackbacks (Trackback URL)
- How to disable Windows Vista User Account Control
- how to turn off windows vista
- Windows Guides Security and Administration Series | Windows Guides | www.Mintywhite.com