I’ve covered this topic already–using Logon Stuio Vista. In this guide, I’ll show you how to change you logon screen using, vista Visual Master, which is a tool that will let you tweak other parts of Vista too. Find out more about Vista Visual Master.
Download Vista Visual Master
If you don’t already have Vista Visual Master, download it here
Changing Your Logon Screen
Changing your logon screen is simple–just do the following:
- Open Vista Visual Master
- Click on the Logon Picture tab
- Browse for a picture to use
- You can then preview the picture
Looking for something else?
Special Offer:Your free subscription gets you the following:
Find out more here | Sign up here
- Windows 7 - The Pocket Guide
- Windows Vista - Customization Manual
- Windows Vista - The Pocket Guide
- Free Software licenses
Additional comments powered by BackType
Comment Form RSSIf you have a computer help question, click here to leave it on the forums instead.