Let’s face it — we love to waste time. We love to relax and lets our minds wander. Now we’ve got that out of the way… lets waste some time!!
1. Get yourself a copy of StumbleUpon here: Browse your favorite genre’s of web pages–taking recommendations from people with similar interests. You can spend hours with this–finding pages you would never think to search for!
2. Find a good comedy to watch; check out IMDB’s top 100 list here
3. Remember the fridge magnet letters? Play online with others!! Just make sure no-one moves your letters.
4. Play Raft Wars!! Do it now!!
5. Buy a chihuahua — ok maybe not, but something random at Craigslist.org
6. Become well versed with quotes from the US Office.
Dwight: Second Life is not a game. It is a multi-user, virtual environment. It doesn’t have points or scores. It doesn’t have winners or losers.
Jim: Oh, it has losers.
I hope you had fun!
Looking for something else?
Get free books and software from Windows Guides