Windows Guides has teamed up with Binverse to provide 50 GB Premium Usenet accounts three (3) Windows Guides readers.
If you’d like to find out more about Binverse, please head to their homepage: Binverse. They offer free trials if you want to test out their service.
What is Usenet?
If you’re unfamiliar with Usenet, here’s a good guide, on Lifehacker, that will give you the basics: How to Get Started with Usenet.
How do I Enter?
To enter the competition, please email with the following:
Note: The email you send will be viewed by me (Rich) only. Only email addresses of competition winners will be sent to Binverse for account creation purposes
- Why you use (or want to use) Usenet (1 entry)
- Any status update links to Facebook, Twitter, or Google+ that mention this competition (1 entry per social network–up to 3 entries)
- (Optional) Why you want the account
- (Optional) Any Usenet tricks you want to share with me
- Anyone can enter
- Only one email entry per person please
- A single email may count as up to 4 total entries (see How do I Enter? above)
- The competition is open until Tuesday, October 4th @ 11:59 PM ET