Speed up Your Computer with Advanced SystemCare FreeFreeware, Windows Vista Guides, Windows XP Guides Add comments
This comprehensive PC-care utility has a one-click approach to helping protect, repair and optimize your PC. Advanced WindowsCare Personal Edition helps protect, optimize, and repair your PC –– with daily use. I have used Advanced Windows Care for over a year now and I highly recommend using it. Update April 14, 2009: many Windows Guides readers have expressed how much they like this program and for all you new readers, I thought it would be good for you take a look. I’ve updated the download link, and Advance SystemCare Pro is better than ever. I run this program on all of my computers and couldn’t recommend it more.
Please note: I recommend you create a system restore point before using any tools a clean up your system. Check out CCleaner, which is another system cleaning alternative.
- Ending slow downs, freezes, crashes, and security threats.
- Scanning and finding what other utilities miss on your PC.
- Keeping your PC error-free and running more smoothly than ever.
- Designed for Windows Vista, XP, and 2000.
- Over 10,000,000 downloads since 2006.
- Availability is free of charge for private use.
- Plus, Advanced WindowsCare Personal is 100% safe and clean with no adware, spyware, or viruses.
- New Features, New Interface, New Functions
- Improved Scanning, Cleaning, Repairing, and Optimizing
- Triple Backup Mechanism
- Faster Loading
Download Advanced SystemCare Free
|Get Free Windows Books
Get free books and software from Windows Guides
4 Responses to Speed up Your Computer with Advanced SystemCare Free
William R. Nadeau Esq
This is a real good program. It’s just that the user must look out or mess up like I did when I used the explorer part. I thought it was finding a bunch of files that were junk and deleted a bunch. Now I got to download this software again and try to fix my pc.
Is there anything about this program that beats CCleaner?
Or is CCleaner just simply the best?
I personally think they’re comparable. The free version of this program doesn’t do anything amazing over CCleaner, but I trust it more. I’ve not had a reader complain about this program; whereas, I’ve had many that have complained about CCleaner (probably due to its popularity and higher usage.)
Trackbacks (Trackback URL)