Many of you may like the look of Vista, but don’t want to pay for the upgrades to both your hardware and your operating system. In this guide I will show you how to make Windows XP look like Vista. This is a really simple guide.
I just tested this in my Wife’s computer and she is really happy with the outcome. The screenshots are from her computer. (Please click for a higher resolution version of the screenshot.)
This can be done in three simple steps:
- Download the Vista Inspirat BricoPack here.
- Make a system restore point (there are instructions on the website.)
- Install, reboot, and enjoy!
Last 5 posts by Rich
- Desktop Wallpaper: 50 High-resolution Wallpapers for Windows, Linux, Mac [Set 13] - November 12th, 2010
- FileHippo Update Checker Finds Updates for Installed Programs for Optimal Security - November 11th, 2010
- People Themed Desktop Wallpaper Collection - November 10th, 2010
- Create a Guest Account for Users of Your Computer to Avoid Unwanted Changes [How To] - November 8th, 2010
- Desktop Wallpaper: 50 High-resolution Wallpapers for Windows, Linux, Mac [Set 12] - November 5th, 2010
Looking for something else?
Get free books and software from Windows Guides