Windows 7 has the option to display your desktop background as a customizable slideshow. In this guide, you’ll learn how to enable this feature.
If you would like more wallpapers to use with this option, go here.
More Windows Seven Guides
Shuffle Windows 7 Desktop Backgrounds
To shuffle backgrounds, do the following:
- Right click the desktop, and select Personalize
- Click on Desktop Background
- Select the backgrounds you want to transition through, choose the amount of time each wallpaper shows for, and select whether you want the wallpaper to shuffle. Click OK
- You can optionally save your theme by clicking Save theme
- Give your theme a name to use it later
Now sit back and enjoy the (slide)show!
Looking for something else?
Get free books and software from Windows Guides