You want to change the UI of your Windows 7 Completely? Want it to have a whole new fresh look, or a more advanced look? Want new colors, new fonts etc.? Then follow this tutorial
Today, I’m going to show you how to apply custom themes in Windows 7
1. First you will need to click on the Download button below to download and install either the 32-bit (x86) or 64-bit (x64) patcher (auto installer) for your 32-bit or 64-bit Windows 7.
Download Uxtheme Multi-patcher
2. When downloaded, unrar the file using winrar, and run the exe.
3. Select your user interface language
4. Click OK
5. The click yes when this box appear.
6. The you need to patch these 3 files (As you see I already have mine patched) Click the patch outside each file, after patching them all reboot.
7. Now you need a custom theme, go here and find one you like :)
You can also find more themes on various websites, but make sure they work with windows 7.
They need to be unzipped first.
8. Now navigate to the Windows folder, find the folder called resources and click on the themes folder. (C:\Windows\Resources\Themes)
These are the files that has to be placed in the folder:
9. Then paste the folder and theme provided, then the theme should appear in your personalization menu
NOTE: In most themes there are only 2 files (a folder and a theme file)
Thats it, happy customizing :D
Looking for something else?
Get free books and software from Windows Guides