For the next week, I’m going to run a series of guides that will help you manage user accounts and parental controls on your Windows Vista machine.
If you have younger children, I strongly suggest you set up a user account for them and follow the instructions in these guides. You’ll learn how to do the following:
- Set up a user account with parental controls
- Collect information about computer usage
- Control allowed websites, downloads, and other internet usage
- Set time limits on computer usage
- Control games by rating, content, or title
- Block specific programs on your computer
To get these guides, you can subscribe to the RSS feed (don’t know what RSS is?), or subscribe by e-mail.
Vista User Accounts and Parental Controls Guides
Windows Guides Security and Administration Series
Complete Resource for Security & Privacy Protection Freeware
Rich is the owner and creator of Windows Guides; he spends his time breaking things on his PC so he can write how-to guides to fix them.
- More Posts (1019)
Search Windows Guides