The Windows Vista Aero interface is very stylish and I use it despite the extra ram required for it to run. The clear glass color can become a little boring after sometime, so Microsoft included the option to change the color of your interface. Learn, in this guide, how to change the color of your Windows using the Aero interface.
This guide is included as part of the Windows Guides Customize Vista Desktop and Start Menu Series. Please visit the main page if you would like to learn why this guide may be useful.
Choosing a Color Scheme with Vista Aero
Unfortunately, not all computer systems support the Windows Aero color scheme and you will need to be using Windows Vista Home Premium, Business, or Ultimate to enable Aero.
To change the color scheme, do the following:
- Press the Start button
- Select Control Panel
- Under the Appearance and Personalization section, select Customize Colors
- Select the color scheme you want
- Press OK
You can now enjoy your more personalized colors.
This guide comes from the ‘Windows Vista - Customization Manual’ [Download a copy now]. The customization manual runs over the basics of customizing your Windows Vista machine to make it more personal. This guide is free of charge to all www.mintywhite.com readers.
3 Responses to “Choose a Vista Color Scheme [How To]”
Trackbacks (Trackback URL)
- Choose a Vista Color Scheme [How To] | Windows Vista Guides …
- Najlepsze Programy, Recenzje, Informacje. » Blog Archive » Choose a Vista Color Scheme [How To] | Windows Vista Guides …
- How To Series: Customize Desktop and Start Menu | Windows Vista Guides | Windows Tools, Help & Guides