If you’ve ever lost a USB drive before, this will be something you wish you had. If you haven’t lost one yet, then you should install this on your USB drive as soon as possible. I’ve lost two drives in the past; luckily both drives didn’t have any sensitive information on them, but I wonder if I would have got either back if I’d had this program.
USB Lost and Found simply puts a message up each time you put your drive in, which contains your contact information. The person who finds your drive can then get in contact and return your drive to you. If you are willing to pay $3.49 $8.99 for the Pro version, you get lockdown mode, which password protects your data too.
Download USB Lost and Found
Last 5 posts by Rich
- Set Parental Controls and Protect Your Children with Windows 7 [How To] - July 21st, 2010
- Reminder: Windows Guides Paid Writer Application - July 20th, 2010
- Seven iTunes Alternatives You Should Consider Using - July 19th, 2010
- Technology News Subforum Added to Windows Forums - July 18th, 2010
- Add "Toggle Hidden Files" Option to Context Menu [How To] - July 16th, 2010
Looking for something else?
Get free books and software from Windows Guides