ClipX is a free piece of software that allows you to collect multiple items on your clipboard. You can then pick and choose which one to paste, either through a mouse selection or use of a hotkey. ClipX allows you to copy both text and images.
• Change how many items to remember on the clipboard (up to 1024)
• Choose a sound to play when a clipboard entry is recorded
• Enable multi-user or multi-session support
Get a copy of ClipX here
• ClipX Stickies Plugin 1.8: Keeps a list of permanent entries at the bottom of your history.
• ClipX Auto Update Plugin 1.5: Automatically checks for and downloads the latest version of ClipX.
• ClipX Limits Plugin 1.1: Lets you ignore some clipboards based on size in memory.
Rich is the owner and creator of Windows Guides; he spends his time breaking things on his PC so he can write how-to guides to fix them.
- More Posts (1019)
Search Windows Guides