MouseExtender is a small application can be used to start your favorite programs and URLs. Using Drag and drop or the Add function in the File Menu you can add almost any utility, task and web service to the interface.
- Mouse button configuration
- Add items to ME using Drag&Drop!
- Group your items by tabs
- Add Web Address
- Customize item as you want. User can change launch arguments,tool-tips, icons, etc.
- Shutdown/sleep/hibernate with timer
- Automatic updates checking
- Sort Items using Drag&Drop
- Stylized controls
- Enable/Disable option from tray icon context menu
- About information
- MouseExtender automatically adds web site icon and title for Web address
Read more here, and download from here: (http://me.krv7.net/)
MouseExtender is developed on the .net platform and the .net runtime framework is required. Windows 7 users need to do nothing as it comes with the .net already installed.
If you don’t have Windows 7 you need to download and install .net framework (click here).