FlashHacker, let you watch Full screen Flash videos on one monitor while working on the other one. If you have a Dual Monitor System you might have experienced that even though you can show Flash Videos (on YouTube etc) in full screen, the slightest movement on your mouse, or a Pop-Up message from your Email etc. causes Flash to automatically turn off Full Screen View.
Now there is a solution…
A tech savvy person, named Jmaxxz has developed a Tool that hack The Flash Player so it ignores any activity on the other monitor. Thus enabling you to keep watching the Full Screen Flash Video without interruptions.
- Download Here, and Run it.
- Close all browsers before you continue.
- To Activate the Full Screen Mode, Click: Hack My Flash!
- Start your Browser and open your Flash Video in Full Screen Mode.
- Click UnHack Flash to Reset the Flash Player
Looking for something else?
Get free books and software from Windows Guides