Web Analytics
   Register •   Forum Home •   FAQ      Login    
   Windows Forums Register
Donate a Dollar to Pay for Next Year’s Web Hosting It is currently Wed Dec 30, 2009 5:38 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

Post subject: invisible browsing
PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 6:36 am 
Enthusiastic Member
Enthusiastic Member

Hi

Many of us pc users would like for a reason to another to surf the web anonymous.

Spyware technologies are becoming more advanced and sophisticated each year and are the primary tools for identity thieves. And firewalls and anti-virus software alone aren't enough to stop them.

Anonymous surfing is easy if you know what type of information to block. The end goal is to give away as little information about yourself as possible and Invisible browsing can help you in that direction.

To surf anonymously, you need to first understand exactly what you are giving away.
When you surf the internet, your computer lets every other computer know who it is by giving away information such as your ip address, type of browser and other information. The goal is to hide all this information from other computers and this is called invisible browsing.

Not all proxy servers do as they claim and in fact, there are a ton of junk proxy servers out there that give people a false sense of security or worse, record everything you do in hopes to score a password or two!

Invisible browsing will protect you against Phishing, Pharming, Spoofing, or anyone looking to your Internet connection and you don't give anybody chance to find out your IP address to use it in their own interests. It can be used for all kinds of Web-services, such as Web-Mail (MSN Hot Mail, Gmail), web-chat rooms, FTP archives, etc

Invisible Browsing is an efficient Privacy Solution erasing automatically and in real time, all your online tracks.
Everytime you click, it makes your browser use a free anonymous proxy from a large list of active proxies.

Invisible Browsing will hide, change or mask your IP address preventing others or any website from logging your internet address without your permission.
This is done by showing another IP instead your real IP. So you will appear on the internet from another location and not from your physical one.
This is done by using different proxies from arround the world to hide your real IP.

You have 2 modes.
_Automatic mode is use simple and surf safe without intervention
-Manual mode is presented with some tweaks and options to choose the proxy and test it. lets you manage and switch between multiple proxy configurations quickly and easily.
There is also a list of country that can be used as desired.

Non experienced and advanced users are fully served with all the available functions.

This proxy redirection module automatically transports a common proxy into a proxy application in order to implement some kinds of high-level applications.
This redirection is always based on the last logged IP address for your user id.

In manual mode But not all proxy servers sufficiently fast for comfortable surfing due to high server load, bad/slow client-server connection and so on. To determine does proxy you have selected have sufficient speed for you CLICK test to measure your connection speed twice, first, without proxy configured, second, with proxy configured.

Whether or not you decide to surf in invisible way, make sure you try Invisible browsing and to verify that you are not giving away more information than you would like to keep it secret.
No additional plugin installation is required for the usual web browsing engines.

http://www.invisible-browsing.com/

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Profile E-mail  
 Post subject: Re: invisible browsing
PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 9:33 am 

And pay £30 per annum for the privilage?! :o

I'd rather use HotSpot Shield, it's free and does the job perfectly. It's works on XP, Vista & 7.

Profile E-mail  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 12:59 pm 
Enthusiastic Member
Enthusiastic Member

Hi

I installed Hotspot Shield in order to compare. I have a publicity bar on IE and firefox!

Hotspot Shield (VPN, Virtual Private Network) have less features than Invisible browsing, such as do not have cleaning tools, but of course there are free cleaning tools.

Also I believe it redirects to US IPs!

Hotspot Shield do not have testing tools and also a list of countries from which we can choose proxies.

I am not saying that its a bad one but still some more tools makes the soft looking better and pro.

Profile E-mail  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 2:29 pm 

Those Toolbars are optional during installation, you must have quickly clicked through the installation wizard ;)

For a FREE IP hider, HSS is the best i've used.
And if it's only for "invisible browsing" it's fine.
You're right in saying it doesn't have the features of the paid version but that's why you pay money for Invisible Browsing 6.5
Here on mintywhite we try and promote freeware as opposed to 30 day trials then $$$ p/annum after that.
If you have a better free solution please mention it.

Profile E-mail  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 3:34 am 
Enthusiastic Member
Enthusiastic Member

Hi

well I wanted little bit to try to understand how hidding IPs and surfing anonymous in this web arena. Surfing anonimous sometimes has its advantage but with the increasing technology I believe there are other means to extracts the IPS of users who tries to surf anonymous. Invisible browsing is the first tool that I tried since I liked the name, I was not aware of existing freewares. I just tried this posting so that other members can interfer and add their own experience in hidding IP.

Profile E-mail  
 Post subject: NotmyIP free
PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 5:04 am 
Enthusiastic Member
Enthusiastic Member

Hi

There are many freewares on the market to hide IP for anonymous serving, sometimes they help to bypass limitations.

NotMyIp is an application that makes it dead simple to mask one's IP address. This is a freeware version of the popular premium product - Anonymity Gateway. NotMyIp doesn't require any manual configurations. It automatically configures all installed browsers like Firefox, IE, Opera and Google Chrome to use high quality US proxies. This takes the pain away from the user as he longer need to search for free proxies in the internet and configure the browsers manually.

Not My Ip is a free for non-commercial use tool, available for Windows only.

http://www.privacy-gateway.com/notmyip.html

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Profile E-mail  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 12:10 am 
Highly Valued Member
Highly Valued Member

simple. just do private browsing. in chrome, its called ignito. most famous browser should have this.

We will soon get our own domain name.

Profile E-mail  
 Post subject: d
PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 10:33 pm 
Highly Valued Member
Highly Valued Member

Last edited by JustinzHereNow on Sun Dec 20, 2009 3:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Profile E-mail  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 11:00 am 

JustinzHereNow wrote:
WHY HA14! YOU GAVE ME A VIRUS! I COULDN'T SURF ANYMORE AND HAD TO UNINSTALL AND RESTART TO SURF!!!! NOTMYIP HAS VIRUS!

JustinzHereNow, can you please upload a log of your antivirus application to confirm this. ha14 is a reliable member of the community and has never linked to a malicious application.

Profile E-mail  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 8:26 pm 
Highly Valued Member
Highly Valued Member

Not exactly a virus, but it slowed down my internet until i deleted and restarted. It lagged my whole internet and it took google like 6 min. to load up. I can only send a hypercammed video for proof. I'll install the program again in the video and you will see my internet lag or basically " Unusable".

Profile E-mail