Web Analytics
   Forum Home •   FAQ         
   Windows Forums
Last visit was: Tue Dec 08, 2009 5:34 am Donate a Dollar to Pay for Next Year’s Web Hosting It is currently Tue Dec 08, 2009 5:34 am

All times are UTC

Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

[ 1 post ] 
 Post subject: Prize: EASEUS Partition Manager Pro Edition
New postPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 3:34 am 
Site Admin
Site Admin

Quote:
www.mintywhite.com is giving away a copy, worth $39.95, of EASEUS Partition Manager Pro Edition to one (1) lucky Windows Guides reader!

Simply head here, make a comment to the post and write PARTITION and why you want it.

..and you will automatically be entered in a random drawing.

I would like to encourage members to subscribe to www.mintywhite.com if you haven't already done so because you'll get up-to-date articles from this site.

This giveaway closes at 11PM MDT(-7), Dec 29, 2008. The winner will be announced on this post on Dec 30, 2008. In participating, you agree to the official rules here.

EASEUS Partition Manager Pro Edition

EASEUS Partition Manager Pro Edition is impressive--here's why:
I've used Acronis for years because of its flexibility with drive management. On my desktop PC, I have seven drives attached and each drive stores specific data in an organized manner. Within each drive, are partitions. I use partitions to help with disk fragmentation, size management, and order. With 22 drives mapped on my desktop, it's important to have consistency--especially when I take one of the external drives and use it with another computer. I figured Acronis (at around $60) was the only good solution for this; I was wrong.

EASEUS Partition Manager does everything Acronis can--at half the price! If you are familiar with partition management, please view the screenshots below. If you are not, I will be putting a guide together soon, which details why partitions are good and how you can create them.

Screenshots of EASEUS Partition Manager Pro Edition

Figure 1. View the current partitions on your hard disk drive

Figure 2. Resize or move a partition with ease

Figure 3. Easily change drive letters without going to the registry or using out-dated Windows tools

One lucky winner will receive a full copy of the software by following the rules above.

Profile E-mail  
 [ 1 post ]