Archive for the ‘Windows 7’ Category
There are many great apps out there for your android phone. Many of which can be quite addictive, and some actually quite useful. Have you ever wished that you could transfer those apps to your computer ? Well, now you may.
Windows 8 Developer Preview requires a clean install. If you don’t want to wipe your computer or install Windows 8 on a separate partition or drive, you should consider installing Windows 8 as a Virtual Machine (VM.)
This guide will show you how to:
- Install Virtual Box & Set up Windows 8 VM
- Install Windows 8 in Virtual Box
- Oracle VM VirtualBox
- Windows 8 Developer Preview ISO file (32-bit or 64-bit)
- Windows Live ID (for best testing experience, sign up here if you don’t have one)
- Internet Connection (for best testing experience)
Besides that, also make sure that your computer has the Virtualization Technology (VT-x/AMD-V) activated in the BIOS. Proceed to the installation if you are ready with everything. Read the rest of this entry »
I’d like you to take a minute to answer 2-4 questions on what you think of Windows 8. The second and fourth questions are optional; however, I encourage you to answer them too.
If you don’t see the form below, please leave a comment.