Guest Post's Archive
Guest Post's website.
In this guest post, James Ricketts explores the basics of computer drivers. Find out more about James at the end of this post.
Device Drivers – An Introduction
Computer operating systems, such as Windows, Linux and Mac, and hardware components, such as sound cards, memory cards, and video cards do not speak the same language. To communicate effectively, hardware devices and operating systems require an interface. This interface is provided by device drivers. These drivers enable the computer operating system and installed software to communicate with the hardware devices.
In this article, you will learn:
- Why it is necessary to use only the latest drivers
- Which is better – manual driver updation process or automatic driver updation process
- What is Driver Finder?
In this guest post, James Ricketts explores the frequently asked questions pertaining to 3 common file extensions used on a Windows PC.
- Q#1 – I’ve received an .exe file type as an email attachment – how do I open it?
- Q#2 – How do I delete all the .tmp file types from my computer without risking the removal of one or more essential .tmp files?
- Q#3 – What causes file type errors? I’m receiving one when I try to open a .psf file type with Adobe Photoshop – what should I do?
In this guest post, James Ricketts explores how to solve file type errors related to DVD/CD software. Learn more about James at the conclusion of this post.
Are your encountering file type errors while using your DVD/CD software?
If yes, then this article will guide you on how to rectify these errors. The following topics are covered in detail in this article:
- Examples of file types associated with this popular DVD/CD software
- Common causes of file type errors
- Steps to rectify file type errors related to DVD/CD software
In this guest post, James Ricketts explores repairing PC errors related to audio files. Learn more about James at the conclusion of this post.
We all love to listen to music and play games on or computer; therefore, it is never a pleasant experience to come across errors related to audio files. In today’s world, entertainment is something we all want instantly and uninterrupted, and any delay in this can be frustrating.
The good news is that you can deal with most of these errors on your own, provided you understand what the reasons for the errors are, and how to go about solving them. In this article, we will discuss a few important audio file extensions, and how to deal with error messages related to them.
In this guest post, James Ricketts explores the best methods for troubleshotting high CPU issues on your PC. Learn more about James at the conclusion of this post.
Best Methods For Troubleshooting High CPU Issues On Your PC
Why does the issue of high CPU consumption occur?
Well, the reasons are aplenty, the common ones are:
- Use of software or processes that by nature consume high system resources.
- Unnecessary startup programs.
- Malware infection.
- Outdated Windows, software, and driver files.
- Damaged registry.
In this guest post, James Ricketts explores resolving computer error related to printer issues. Learn more about James at the conclusion of this post.
Resolving Computer Errors Related To Printer Issues
How frustrating is it when you give a print command, and instead of a printed document in your hand, you are left staring at an error on your computer screen?
Today’s printers when compared to the ones used in yesteryears seem to have come a long way. Printers used today are savvier, offer more features, require less maintenance, and cost less. But one aspect remains unchanged, printers remain as error-prone as before. The good news is that printer errors are fairly simple to resolve.
The next time you encounter a printer error, such as the hpqgpc01.exe error, perform the following steps to diagnose the cause and resolve the error.