This week I’m giving away lots of prizes; thank you to the respective software vendors.
How Can I Win it?
|Internet TV from around the world delivered to your PC [Review]||Download the browser toolbar, email me (SUBJECT: TV), and tell me you have the toolbar.You’ll be automatically entered into the drawing for a copy of TVZation.|
Web Forum Reader
|A unique internet forums reader [Review]||All forum members with 5+ posts will automatically be entered to win a copy of Web Forum Reader.|
|Create quizzes, training courses, books +more [Review]||The first reader of Windows Vista – The Pocket Guide who emails me with their favorite guide from the book will win a copy of Document Suite.|
|Mind mapping as effortless as typing [Review]||The first two (2) readers who email me with an idea for this website will win a copy of Mind Visualizer each.|
|Registry, startup, and software management [Review]||Download the browser toolbar, email me (SUBJECT: Reg), and tell me you have the toolbar.You’ll be automatically entered into the drawing for one of three (3) copies of Reg Organizer.|
Here are a few details you should know:
- If you email me, I wont sell your address–EVER… or give it away. Your privacy is guaranteed
- You can enter all five competitions; however, you can win a maximum of one (1) prize. This prize will be the first you qualify for
- The competitions for TVZation, Web Forum Reader, and Reg Organizer end on Nov 16, 2008 at 7 P.M. MDT; the winners will be announced on this site on Monday Nov 17, 2008
- The competitions for Document Suite and Mind Visualizer end whenever the emails come in
Good luck everyone!
Tweakwindows won a copy of Mind Visualizer with this suggestion:
Add a static page which shows all the compitation you are running..Right now, we can’t easily get them..
Thanks for the idea. I am currently looking into improving the front page, so competitions etc are more easily accessible.
Angad won a copy of Document Suite with this feedback on the book:
…the best section I liked was 7.0, the shortcut keys.
Duke won a copy of Mind Visualizer with this suggestion:
Hey. This site is great! The content is awesome, and the contests are even better! The community is great, but there needs to be a better way to add suggestions. My idea is to integrate a widget called Scribit, which allows visitors to vote or add ideas for posts right from a widget. Also, keep up the good work with all your great content!
Thanks Duke: I’ll check out Scribit!
UPDATE: Winners announced!
Last 5 posts by Rich
- Set Parental Controls and Protect Your Children with Windows 7 [How To] - July 21st, 2010
- Reminder: Windows Guides Paid Writer Application - July 20th, 2010
- Seven iTunes Alternatives You Should Consider Using - July 19th, 2010
- Technology News Subforum Added to Windows Forums - July 18th, 2010
- Add "Toggle Hidden Files" Option to Context Menu [How To] - July 16th, 2010
Looking for something else?
Get free books and software from Windows Guides